vrijdag 22 februari 2008

what secret?

As a hypnotherapist, I do believe we can create our own reality.

However...

As a spiritual being, I also believe it is our soul that has the last word in the matter of what we create for ourselves.

Sometimes, we set ourselves a goal. We visualise. We add emotion, and feel the imagined success in our body. We put in effort and work towards our goal.
And than we fail.
What went wrong?
Nothing, just our ego's lack of humility.
We forgot the last step: to than let go of the attachment and surrender our will to our soul's purpose.

the system of 'the secret' easily forgets this last crucial step.
It seems that only rich people are succesful. That people with a life-threatening illness have somehow failed to play the game.

Mother Theresa knew a deeper secret:

"I know God doesn't give me more to do than he knows I am able to handle. I only wish he didn't trust me so much!"

Geen opmerkingen: